Making decisions can be difficult, but we serve a God who already has all the answers!
When we take some steps that scripture tells us to, we can be assured to have peace when we are making decisions.
Ask yourself these questions when trying to make a decision...
We need to ask:
- Do I have all the facts?
- Is the pressure of time making me make a hasty decision?
- What are my motives for making this decision?
- Have I experienced anything in my past that can?
- Should I seek the wise counsel of others in this situation?
- Are there any warning signals?
- Do I know the possible outcomes?
- Would this decision jeopardize my integrity?
- Are there any other options?
- Proverbs 2:6 “For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
- Proverbs 18:13 “He who gives an answer before he hears, it is folly and shame to him.”
- Making wise decisions is easy for me, because I have the source of all answers on my side.
- Each day I make wise decisions that bring me closer and closer to my God and to my dreams. I find it easy to make a positive decision, regardless of the subject matter or circumstances.
- I make decisions that support where I am and where I want to go and where God is leading me. Wise decisions become obvious to me because I am aware of my goals and values. When I find myself indecisive, I remember what is most important to me and allow those priorities to guide my decision process.
- When I have a difficult decision, I meditate and pray. I find that the best option is revealed very quickly. I smile when this happens and feel a sense of gratitude. The best decision is always obvious if I allow myself to see it.
- I celebrate each good decision that I make. I enjoy the feeling of satisfaction that comes from making decisions easily.
- Others seek out my advice when they have a difficult decision to make and I enjoy sharing my decision-making process with them.
- Today, I find the most positive options for my decisions quickly and easily. Making such decisions is natural for me, and I am great at it. My life improves every day because of my wise decisions.
1. What are some examples of great decisions that I make easily?
2. What decisions have I been avoiding?
3. What is stopping me from making that decision today? How can I get around that hindrance and choose my wisest option?
Need help making some decisions for your life? Contact me to schedule a complimentary breakthrough session... It's time to get clear on your goals!